This program is killing me
We are currently working on Adobe Premier. I can honestly say that i hate this program. I do not hate what it does but I hate that it continues to crash on me. On my machine at home I have tried to install it 3 times and one time it was an older version. Every single time I start the program it has given me the Blue Screen Of Death. For the last 30Mins I have been working on it in the lab at school and it has crash 4 times.
I should mention that my machine at home is a Intel duo with 2 GB of ram 120GB of HD with 128MB video card. There should be no reason why it is crashing.
I hope I can get this project done on time.
I should mention that my machine at home is a Intel duo with 2 GB of ram 120GB of HD with 128MB video card. There should be no reason why it is crashing.
I hope I can get this project done on time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home