ULeth adventure

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Year End

For me the Year is over the only thing holding me back from graduating in this Video Project. this year has been interesting. New Media class was very interested as well. I loved first part of the semester were we learned about photoshop. I really wanted to learn how to use this program. I feel that my skills in photoshop have improved by huge amounts. In the future I think I will use this program a lot more. I am no longer intimidated in using this program. Dreamweaver, was the second program and honestly i still feel weak in using it. I think this class should really reduce the amount of programs taught. I am sure it is a useful program but I felt like the instruction was rushed because we not only had to learn this program we also had to learn Premier. Adobe Premier has been interesting. I am still having difficulties using it. The school is using a version of Premier that is so old it can even use new video formats like .AVI which have been out for years. this is really disappointing and has really slowed down my productivity.
i will continue to fight on and hopefully things will improve..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home