last post!! Merry Christmas
Well this is the last post of this semester for me. I have just finished my video project and it was a lot more work than I imagined. The hardest part was getting the program to work for me. It would not work on my home machine and it crashed at least 10 times when I was working on it at school. The problem I was having was making it the right length. Originally it was suppose to be 90 sec but mine turned out be doubled I hope that Michael doesn't have a problem with that.
I am quite happy with the end product but like everything I think I could have done better.
Finally i would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a merry Christmas. Everyone please be safe in everything you do.
Good Luck
Randy
I am quite happy with the end product but like everything I think I could have done better.
Finally i would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a merry Christmas. Everyone please be safe in everything you do.
Good Luck
Randy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home